Friday, April 2, 2010

Forget that paintbrush and leave those walls WHITE!

If I were to do it all over again, I would have left most of the walls in our house white. I know that sounds boring, but after seeing so many BEAUTIFUL pictures of rooms where the furniture serves as that “pop” of color, it makes me wish I would have skipped the painful process of picking paint colors and painting and left my walls white. (I have a very hard time picking paint colors, so for me it was painful.  There are just SO many wonderful options.)  If you think about it, it is much more versatile to leave your walls white. You can switch up the throw pillows, a glass vase or your bedspread much easier than repainting the entire room every time you want to feel like you need a little change.  Check out these inspirational pics and maybe you will agree.
(click on the pictures to see larger)




















No comments:

Post a Comment